After the success of this weeks gym, i thought it best to do myself another set of tracks to keep me focused, keep the nostalgia and sweat flowing whilst keeping everyone else out of my way. It also came into my thought process whilst overhearing a couple of teenagers discussing some perceived slight by one emo band to another. It could never beat the rumour that The Seahorses were named because it’s an anagram of ‘Hates The Roses’ . Gold. Paranoid Gold. This one is another one based upon the greatest compilation album of all time – Shine and the uber-awesome #shinemarathon. This one will feature more well-known tracks than the first one which had either lesser known bands or not as well-known tracks by well-known bands. Again – it’s not my favourite tracks, but the ones for hammering the treadmill. Enjoy!
- Blinded by the Sun – The Seahorses
- One to Another – The Charlatans
- Grateful when you’re Dead – Kula Shaker
- Getting Away with It – Electronica
- 10 Storey Love Song – The Stone Roses
- Kandy Pop – Bis
- Nancy Boy – Placebo
- The International Language of Screaming – Super Furry Animals
- Lost Myself – Longpigs
- The Day we Caught the Train – Ocean Colour Scene
- Babies – Pulp
- Wide Open Space – Mansun
- Going for Gold – Shed Seven
- We Could be Kings – Gene
- The Masterplan – Oasis
There it is… defiantly get the blood pumping!
Next one may possibly be a Johnny Cash Special – as i find his stuff very driving. I may one day even post about something related to the profession 🙂
Let me know what you think!